Edmundo Herrera Engineer will be giving a seminar on the product features that have adapted to Latin American Bentley’s product, coined as PowerCivil Latin America, as it was done for Spain.
Date: July 15, 2009
Hours: 10:00 a.m. (Mexico) 12:00 p.m. (Argentina)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Instructor: Mr. Edmundo Herrera
PowerCivil is similar to what was done with PowerMap, but with adjusting Engineering Geopak Suit with commonly used programs in Civil Engineering, particularly in the roads area, although their application of linear works and infrastructure has features for airports, Retaining Walls , Hydropower, Mining, Platforms, Bridges and Engineering Ports.
PowerCivil gets out the advantages that wins loyalty to Bentley users, especially by the logic working in panels indicating the graphic sequences that carries the main processes in the design and control of civil infrastructure, apart that processing speed on Microstation is clear, making operations with large volumes of data without sacrificing the resource which was maintained when moving from the V8.5 versions (at Clipper) to XM and V8i. Here are the main advantages announces by over PowerCivil:
PowerCivil is only made software containing own standards to Latin American, some of the features that particularize it are:
- Intersect multiple surfaces to generate volumetric strata.
- Create sub-surface from the soundings files.
- Automatically generate flat floor, plan / profile, profile with flat feet automatically filled according to specific data for the project.
- Make complex transitions between different materials of retaining walls.
- Place automatically retaining walls as these are necessary.
- The generated reports have stratigraphic information, not just simple cut and fill.
- Any change in thickness of components in Power Civil Latin America is parametric.
Power Civil Latin America has a system of elements quantification based on payment codes to make reports connected to a dynamic file to obtain work costing.
Axis annotations are easy, friendly and made in seconds
- Works like any other, works well with real and huge data in seconds (Surface Triangulation of 300 Megabytes of file, in less than 1 minute).
- Changes to the project are made in real time and efficiently.
Most bathymetry of the world, the Panama Canal, is used as standard since 1993.
- Technical Support in Spanish.
- Extremely friendly for users. The more difficult designs are made in an organized and easily.
- Volumes made in seconds.
Friendly Annotation profiles
Surfaces are not made of triangles; the model is triangular plus the surface which is made of intelligent features that can be displayed and project in profiles to eliminate a number of mistakes in construction.