Bentley Systems Spain has announced a podcast for the official release of what has been called Power Civil for Spain; a Civil Engineering solution’s area leaned for Spanish market.
What Power Civil for Spain is
Power Civil, contains GeoPack’s required tools and other associated applications that solves major routines for civilian infrastructure design and implementation tasks.
This include, among others: Road’s geometric design, motorways, dual highways, hydraulic tasks, urbanization, environment, mining, airports…
The announced features include in Power Civil are:
- Road’s Design, motorways and dual highways
- Road infrastructure planning
- An object-oriented Digital Terrain Model.
- Landfills’ Planning and earthmoving
- Longitudinal and transverse profiles
- Interactive prototype sections
- Interactive slopes’ design
- Road’s refurbishment
- Measurements and volumes
- Expropriations’ planning
- Importing and exporting data from and to other systems
- Plot’s design
- Project maps production based in Spanish standards as well as in other international standards
- Object – Oriented (OO) rotaries’ interactive design using the Civil – Enhancements module for MicroStation XM
When will it be?
The podcast will be on Thursday 26 of March since 11: 30, Central European time. For this event, you must register and hold available resources for Conference in your PC, such as Live Meeting and audio.
What can we expect?
In essence the event’s goals of March 26 are to introduce people to the Power Civil environment and show some of the included on-line functionalities. You can request the whole program at Bentley’s Web, moreover there are links to videos that explains everything without any help.
|Integrated CAD platform
|Digital models||Plots Designer
|Automatic Composition flat
||Integration with ProjectWise
In conclusion, I have the good feeling that technology companies aimed at Civil Engineering are specially focusing to the Spaniard-language market, as this is necessary not only for our cultural environment but also because policy conditions often appears literally as “from other world”.