Global Program Celebrates World’s Most Outstanding Projects in Infrastructure Design, Construction, and Operations
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced its call for submissions to the 2015 Be Inspired Awards program. The deadline for entries is May 31, 2015. The awards, which are selected by independent juries of industry experts, recognize the extraordinary and innovative work of organizations that help sustain the world’s infrastructure by designing, engineering, constructing, delivering, and/or operating roads, buildings, plants, utility networks, and more. Winning projects showcase “BIM advancements” through:
- · depth of information modeling, for better asset performance, and/or
- · breadth of information mobility, for better project performance.
The 18 Be Inspired Awards categories in this comprehensive, global program cover every aspect of the built environment.
All Bentley users are invited to enter their projects in the Be Inspired Awards program, no matter what phase the project is in – preconstruction/conceptual, design, construction, or built. The three finalists chosen for each Be Inspired Awards category will win a trip to London to attend, as a guest of Bentley Systems, The Year in Infrastructure 2015 Conference, being held Nov. 3-5 at the Hilton London Metropole in the U.K. The finalists will present their projects in the Be Inspired Awards Finals portion of the conference before the judges, industry thought leaders, and more than 100 members of the media gathered for this highly interactive event comprising presentations, summits, and workshops.
Chris Barron, Bentley vice president, corporate communications, said, “It’s time once again for our users to review their project achievements over the past year and select the most extraordinary for submission to our 2015 Be InspiredAwards program. The small effort required to nominate a project is a very worthwhile investment – one whose return is unprecedented global recognition for our users’ projects and organizations.”
He continued, “Win or lose, every project nominated is acknowledged across the broader infrastructure community with the full support of Bentley’s global marketing team. The project work of finalists gains additional exposure through presentations on a global stage at the Year in Infrastructure Conference in London. And the winners are invited back to that stage to receive their award in front of their peers and other leading executives in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations as well as more than 100 journalists from key media outlets. It’s an opportunity not to be missed!”
Through the Be Inspired Awards program, participants can:
- gain global recognition by having their architectural or engineering infrastructure projects profiled in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook, which is distributed in print and digital formats to nearly 150,000 key media, government, and industry influencers around the world; in addition, finalists and winning projects are featured on the Be Inspired Project Portfolios website page;
- enhance their competitive edge by demonstrating to existing and potential clients the value they and their respective organizations add to projects;
- receive media coverage by interacting with global media as well as members of the Bentley team, who will help them market and promote their respective projects.
For additional information about the Be Inspired Awards program, or to nominate a project, visit www.bentley.com/BeInspired.