I’ll be by Houston attending training and at the same time I’ll be resting from this world’s pressures whose kml format seems to lose its simplicity.
The month brings much appreciated birthdays, first it will be two years of hardly geosmoking, and so it goes … this month will goes on travelling
I recommend 3 blogs that surely will have much content to be showed and will entertain you meanwhile.
- Visual Beta, from the best of Zumo blogs
- Fayer Wayer, or tireless reader technology
- Maestros del web, (Web’s Experts) my favorite
And some news … not all are new
- Manifold launches its 8.0.13 version
- Between the lines, tells us how to remove duplicates with AutoCAD
- WorldCAD Access, between Solid works and AutoCAD…
- Construct Geek, Lisp to export AutoCAD’s polyline vertexes to Excel
- The CAD Geek, lost his job
- Cartesia, trick to import Google Earth’s color image to Civil 3D
- Tecnobita, convert tables PDF to Excel
The extra tip I give you is a very interesting blog with enough content on AutoCAD Civil 3D from Angel Espinoza’s hand.
Angel´s Civil, Civil 3D quantifies